This recipe for Homemade Almond Milk is quick and easy. It takes less than 5 minutes to make and has an amazing taste. Almond milk has been a huge part of my healthy journey. In this video I share a simple easy almond milk recipe for unsweetened almond milk, vanilla almond milk. I also share the benefits of drinking Almond Milk.
**Things You'll Need**
4-Cup Measuring Cup: https://amzn.to/2NgJqv1
(or Nut Milk Bag: https://amzn.to/314EEbN )
Glass Milk Bottle: https://amzn.to/2V64it5
Fine Mesh Strainer: https://amzn.to/2V5TATj
Ingredients for Unsweetened Almond Milk 1 Cup of Almonds 3-4 Cups Water
Ingredients for Naturally Sweetened Vanilla Almond Milk 1 Cup of Almonds 3-4 Cups of Water 1 tsp Vanilla Extract 2-3 Dates (Natural Sweetener)
1. Place 1 cup of almonds in a pyrex cup and cover with water until it reaches a few inches above above almonds.
2. Place in fridge and allow almonds to soak 8-48 hours.
3.Drain and rinse almonds.
4. Place almonds into blender and add 3-4 cups of filtered water to make unsweetened almond milk. **If you would like naturally sweetened almond milk add 1 cup almonds into blender, 3-4 cups of water and 2-3 dates.** **If you would like to make naturally sweetened vanilla almond milk add almonds to blender,, 3-4 cups of water, 2-3 dates and 1 tsp of vanilla extract**
5. Blend ingredients together on high speed for 1 minute.
6. Line pyrex cup with cheesecloth or nut bag and pour in almond milk. Lift bag and allow to drain. Squeeze remaining mixture.
7. Pour milk into glass bottle with air tight lid and store in fridge. Milk should last in fridge for up to 5 days.
Join us on the journey and subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/moniquehinton
FOLLOW ME ON IG: https://www.instagram.com/iammoniquehinton
FOLLOW CALVIN ON IG: https://www.instagram.com/therealcalvinhinton
WANT TO SEND SOMETHING?
PO Box 871226
New Orleans, LA 70187